On July 22, Governor DeWine announced a statewide mandate on masks in public. Beginning Thursday July 23 at 6:00pm, all individuals must wear a mask or face covering when in a public setting (read the press release here). This, of course includes my treatment room as well as Impressions. There are exceptions to this mandate, including those with medical conditions exacerbated by a mask or face covering. If you have a medical condition that precludes you from wearing a mask or face covering, please contact me prior to your appointment.
Please see my COVID-19 page for more information on new policies and procedures due to the pandemic.
Keep taking care of yourself and others. We are all in this together.
Links to help you continue to stay well informed:
Here are some of the steps I am taking to keep all of us safe and to comply with Responsible RestartOhio guidelines:
1. If you are ill or have been around someone who is ill please reschedule your appointment for a later date. I know we all have tight schedules but we will work it out!
2. If you still do not feel comfortable being in close contact with other people please reschedule your appointment with no guilt. I understand and again, we will work it out!
3. When you arrive for your appointment, please park in the rear of the building and stay in your vehicle. I will call/text you or come out to let you know I am ready for you. This will help us practice social distancing and avoid crowding in our entryway.
4. Upon entering the building, I will ask you to clean your hands using hand sanitizer I will provide. I will also take your temperature and ask if you've had any symptoms such as coughing or shortness of breath. I will be taking my own temperature on a daily basis and closely monitoring my health to ensure it is safe for me to see clients.
5. Wearing a mask or facial covering is now mandatory when in public. If you have a mask or facial covering of your own, please wear it to your appointment. If you do not have a mask or facial covering, I will provide a disposable one for you to wear. If you are exempt from wearing a mask or facial covering, please contact me prior to your appointment.
6. Frequent, thorough hand washing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of any illness, including COVID-19. I will ask you to wash your hands before you get on the table for treatment and after you get off the table at the completion of your treatment. These are protective measures for both you and me!
7. In addition to increased cleaning and disinfection in between clients and at the end of my work day, my room will be deep-cleaned once a week. My door will also be kept closed when I am not there to prevent contamination of the space.
Many of these steps may seem intrusive or unnecessary. Most of them are required in order for me to reopen (read the Responsible RestartOhio guidelines for massage therapy here and for salons and spas here) and they are all intended to keep everyone healthy and safe. Thank you for your help with that most important task!